WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?
Are you a busy, under-pressure and people-focused professional, manager or leader in financial services or tech?
Have you lost confidence in your ability to do your job because of your intense workload and difficulties concentrating?
Worried about making decisions, pushing back, and protecting boundaries assertively because you’re concerned about losing your job?
Are you frustrated that you don’t have time to develop your team to make the real impact you know they can deliver?
Imagine if you:
- Had calm yet alert and focused energy to think clearly, take decisive action and create value
- Regained time to deliver the work obligations that matter and build a stronger, more impactful team in your unique style
- Could confidently lead in a way that builds upon your quiet, reserved, or understated traits and feels natural
If so, I can help…
- We’ll collaborate to help you reconnect with what matters to and motivates you so you feel confident in saying no and speaking up with authority whilst also delivering successfully
- You’ll learn how to ditch fears or limiting beliefs keeping you stuck, master your focus and take committed action to create the work-life balance you want
My online coaching and training services are informed by the latest practices in neuroscience, psychology, and creativity to deliver real results
ARE YOU READY TO WORK TOGETHER?
Is this the right process for you?
For us to work well together, it’s useful to check that my coaching approach & assumptions are aligned to what you’re looking for so we build a mutually respectful, trusting relationship
You are going to…
- Be ready to put in the effort to honestly observe & experiment
- Accept that lasting change sometimes takes time
- Be open to exploring new ideas, habits & routines
- Persist & keep going even if it’s hard (remember I’m here to support you all the way!)
- Ask questions & stay informed
You aren’t going to…
- Expect a ‘quick fix’ – possible but unlikely to create lasting change
- Assume I will give you all the answers
- Use our time together to complain without committed action
- Give up aspects of life that are working for you – these are a great foundation to build on!
Founder, Change coach & Trainer
My mission is to help people understand themselves better so they can spark authentic change & live a life of no regrets
I’ve worked across global financial services, tech & consulting organisations, with distributed teams, CXO level management & external vendors for 20+ years & survived my own challenges with burnout & feeling stuck. I get what it’s like and how exhausting it can be
But, although I take my work seriously, I don’t take myself too seriously, & ensure I provide a non-judgemental but fun space to explore new ways of thinking, doing, & feeling
My superpower is discovering what makes my clients uniquely capable of achieving what they want. As an introverted coach, I’m also acutely aware of the challenges that being introverted can bring when showing up in the world
So if you’re looking for someone that helps you tap into your deepest insights, challenges you when you’re holding back, & celebrates your wins when you achieve them, get in touch!